By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Glorify (tasbih) the most exalted name of your Rabb (experience the exaltedness of the reality that comprises your essence within your depths)!
2. Who created (the body) and proportioned it,
3. And who determined and guided (to manifest His perfection),
4. And who formed the pasture (as place of benefit for them),
5. Then made it black stubble (corpses to be cast into the earth).
6. We will make you READ and you shall not forget!
7. Except for what Allah wills... Indeed, He knows what is manifest and what is concealed.
8. We are going to ease you toward ease!
9. So remind, if reminding benefits!
10. He who is in awe shall remember and contemplate!
11. While the most unfortunate one shall flee from it!
12. He (the most unfortunate one) will be subject to the greatest Fire (falling eternally far from Allah)!
13. Then he will neither die therein (be saved) nor live (with the knowledge of the reality)!
14. The purified and the refined have attained true success!
15. And he who remembers the name of his Rabb and establishes (experiences) salat has attained true success!
16. But you prefer the life of the world (the lowest state of existence)!
17. When the life after (the dimension of power and consciousness) is much better and more lasting.
18. Indeed, this (knowledge of the reality) was also in the previously disclosed knowledge.
19. The knowledge disclosed by Abraham and Moses!