By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By the Sun and its light (the time the sun starts to illuminate the earth);
2. And by the Moon when it follows it,
3. And by the day that reveals it,
4. And by the night that covers it,
5. And by the heaven and the One who constructed it,
6. And by the earth and the One who spread it,
7. By the self (the individual consciousness; identity) and the One who proportioned it (formed the brain);
8. Then inspired it as to what will lead it astray from the Truth and the system, and how to protect itself...
9. He who purifies (his consciousness) has succeeded.
10. And he who buries and hides (his consciousness by pursuing unconscious impulses) has lost.
11. Thamud (the people of Salih) denied (their reality and the system) by refusing the Nabi.
12. When the most unfortunate of them rose up,
13. The Rasul of Allah said, “Protect the she-camel of Allah, and her right to drink!”
14. But they denied (the Rasul of Allah) and savagely killed her (the she-camel). So their Rabb destroyed them for their sins and leveled their city to the ground.
15. The consequence of this does not frighten Allah!