Pray As You Feel!
- Prayer is presenting what your feel in your heart to Allah.
- Ask for Allah! He says I have given you the forces of all my Names but you turn around and ask for transitory bodily things that you will leave behind.
- Prayer doesn't have a language, it is not Arabic! Prayer is what comes from inside, what you feel, it is your thoughts.
- If you ask while prostrating it will be a lot more powerful.
- You will determine your wants and requests based on your own understanding, based on your own knowledge and comprehension.
- It's all about understanding, comprehending, feeling, and praying accordingly. This is not an imitation.