By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Meem.
2. This is the knowledge (Book) of the reality and sunnatullah revealed from the Rabb of the worlds (the Rabb of ‘humans’)! (In many places throughout the Quran the word ‘worlds’ has been used to denote ‘humans’. This is worth examining and contemplating.)
3. Or do they say, “He made it up”! Never! It is the Truth from your Rabb so that with it you may warn the people to whom no warner has come before you... Perhaps they will (evaluate and) attain the reality.
4. It is Allah who created the heavens (the levels of the self and consciousness) and the earth (the body – brain) and everything in between them in six stages (the six stages in terms of the creation of humans are: 1. Sperm/egg; 2. Conception [zygote]; 3. Cell division; 4. Cellular differentiation; 5. The formation of the organs; and 6. Specialization of organs with various functions and the formation of consciousness and the senses) and then He established Himself on the Throne (commenced administration in the world of acts with His Names)... You have no guardian or intercessor besides Him... Do you still not contemplate and evaluate this? (There are two ways of looking at this verse according to my understanding: In respect of man’s external world and in terms of man’s existence.)
5. He governs the earth (the brain) from the heaven (through the cosmic electromagnetic energy emanating from the qualities of the Names in the form of celestial constellations [star signs] that affect the second brain in the gut and thus one’s consciousness, or from an internal perspective, through the Names that become manifest in one’s brain based on the holographic reality)... Then it will ascend to Him in a time, the extent of which is a thousand years (the ascension to the life of the spirit-body or a dimensional return to one’s essence).
6. Thus (Allah) is the Knower of the unknown (unperceivable) and the manifest (perceivable), the Aziz, the Rahim.
7. It is He who has created everything perfectly! He began the creation of man from clay (the eggs).
8. Then He made his lineage from a basic fluid (sperm).
9. Then He proportioned him (formed his brain such that the neurons evaluate the various wavelengths to manifest the meanings of the Names) and breathed into him from His own Spirit (the act of breathing into something goes outward from within, that is, the manifestation of the Names within the data level of the brain is referred to as ‘Allah’s spirit’ in existence... Allah knows best)... And He made for you hearing (perception), sight (vision) and hearts (the reflectors of the meanings of the Names to the brain – heart neurons)... How little you thank (evaluate)!
10. They said, “When we have become nothing beneath the earth, will we continue life with a new form?” No, they refuse to be enlightened about the manifestation (meeting) of their Rabb (with His Names) through their existence....