By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Meem.
2. The Romans (Byzantines) have been defeated!
3. In a nearby land... They (the Byzantines) will be victorious after this defeat.
4. Within a few years... The judgment is Allah’s from beginning to end! Then those who have believed will rejoice (for the word of Allah will have been fulfilled).
5. With the help of Allah... He gives victory to whom He wills! HU is the Aziz, the Rahim.
6. (This is) the promise of Allah; He does not fail in His promise! But the majority of the people do not know.
7. Living in their cocoons, they are unaware of the eternal life to come; they only know and recognize the material aspect of the worldly life!
8. Do they not contemplate on their own selves (their own essential reality)? Allah created the heavens, the earth and everything between the two only as the Truth, and with a defined lifespan! Indeed, most of the people deny they will meet with their Rabb.
9. Do they not travel the earth and see the end their predecessors met? They (the predecessors) were mightier than them (the present people)... They cultivated the earth more and built upon it more than these have built... Their Rasul also came to them as clear proofs. So, it was not Allah who did wrong to them, but it was they who wronged themselves.
10. Then the end of those who did wrong (to themselves) was the worst! For they had denied the signs of Allah, and they mocked them.
11. Allah originates creation, then He will restore it, and then to Him you shall be returned.
12. During that time the guilty (the dualists) will be silent in hopelessness.
13. There was no intercession from the partners they ascribed, for they saw the invalidity of those partners!
14. At the time of that hour (death), (the believers and the people of duality) will be sorted.
15. Those who believe and fulfill the requisites of their faith will rejoice in a blissful environment...