By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Hamd belongs to Allah, the Fatir (who creates everything programmed according to its purpose) of the heavens and the earth, who discloses the angels (conscious forces driving specific functions) as Rasuls with two, three, four functions! He adds to His creation whatever He wills... Indeed, Allah is Qadir over all things.
2. If Allah wills to bestow grace upon people, no one can withhold it! And if He withholds it, none can disclose it thereafter! HU is the Aziz, the Hakim.
3. O people... Consider the blessing of Allah upon you! Is there, besides Allah, a creator who creates for you sustenance from the heaven (the data in your brain) and the body (the brain – body)? There is no deity-god, only HU! How you deviate (from the Truth)!
4. If they deny you, (know that) they denied all the Rasuls before you too! The judgment regarding what transpires belongs to Allah.
5. O people! Indeed, the promise of Allah is true! Let not the life of the world (the bodily life) deceive you... And let not the great deceiver (your mind) make you arrogant towards Allah!
6. Indeed, the devil (the conception formed in the brain via the impulses sent by the organs in the body that your existence in confined to the body) is an enemy to you (taking you away from Allah, your essential reality)! So, take him as your enemy! It (the belief that you are only the body) invites its followers to become companions of a blazing fire!
7. There is severe suffering for those who deny the knowledge of the reality. As for those who believe and fulfill the requisites of their faith, there is forgiveness and a great reward for them.
8. (How can) the one whose bad deeds are made to seem attractive, so he thinks he is good (be equal to those who are truly good?)! Indeed, Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills... So, do not despair over those who are in loss! Indeed, Allah is Aleem of what they do (as their Creator).
9. It is Allah who disclosed the winds (rahmani knowledge) and thus drives the clouds (the black clouds formed in one’s mind as a result of emotions and conditionings)... Then We drove them (the rahmani knowledge) to a dead land (consciousness) and gave life to the earth (the body) while it was dead! Thus is the resurrection (the return to the essence)!
10. Whoever desires honor (let him know first that) honor belongs entirely to Allah (one who thinks of himself as a separate being cannot have honor due to the duality he is in)! Creations, good and pure, reach Him, and are raised by fulfilling the requisites of faith (the word ‘raise’ here refers to the fulfilling of the deeds that are the requisites of one’s faith in his essential reality as they save one from the ego and enable one to reach Allah). But those who scheme bad things, for them there is a severe suffering... And their schemes will amount to nothing!
11. Allah created you from dust, then from a fertilized cell, then formed you as pairs (double helix DNA). No female (producer) can either become pregnant (produce) or give birth (form a new creation) outside His knowledge (what is recorded in the genetic helix)... The life span of each living being is indeed recorded in a book (the creational genetic codes)! This is certainly easy for Allah.
12. Not equal are the two seas! One is sweet and quenches thirst, pleasing and easy to drink... The other is salty and bitter... From each one you eat fresh meat and extract ornaments to wear... And you see ships sailing through them, so that you seek of His bounty and are grateful.
13. He transforms the night into the day, and the day into the night... He has given functions to the Sun and the Moon... Each one runs its course for a specified time... Thus is Allah, your Rabb! Sovereignty is for Him (for the manifestation and observation of His Names)! Those to whom you turn besides Him (assuming they exist) do not have sovereignty over the membrane of a date seed.
14. If you call out to them, they will not hear your call! And if they do, they cannot respond to you! (Furthermore) they will deny your deification of them during Doomsday... None can inform you like the One who is Habir.
15. O people! You are in (absolute) need of Allah (for you exist with His Names)! But Allah is the Ghani, the Hamid.....