By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By those (forces that form the various dimensions) lined up in rows.
2. And those who drive away with intensity (the things which prevent and blind one from Allah).
3. And those who recite the dhikr (remembrance).
4. Indeed, (that which you think of as) your god is One (the Wahid)!
5. He is the Rabb (the One who manifests with His Names) of the heavens and the earth and everything in between, and the Rabb of the Easts (origin – that which will become manifest)!
6. Indeed, We have adorned earth’s heaven (configured man’s brain) with planets (astrological data).
7. And protected it (earth’s atmosphere) from every rebellious Satan (the purified consciousness is beyond the reach of illusory impulses).
8. Thus they (those devils) cannot listen to the exalted assembly (Mala-i Ala) and are pelted from every side.
9. Rejected... For them is a constant suffering.
10. Except if one snatches a word, a blazing flame shall pursue him.
11. So, ask them (those who deny you) what they think. Are they more powerful in terms of their creation or (those) that We created? Indeed, We created man from a sticky clay.
12. No, you are surprised by their mockery.
13. Even when they are reminded, they do not remember and take heed!
14. When they see a sign, they ridicule it.
15. They say, “This is plainly an effect of sorcery.”
16. “Will we really be resurrected after we die and become dust and bones?”
17. “Along with our forefathers?”
18. Say, “Yes, indeed! (You shall be resurrected) with your heads lowered and in misery.”
19. A single cry and then they will be looking on!
20. “Woe to us! This is the Day of Religion!” they will say.....