By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. I swear by the night when it covers over,
2. And by the day as it radiantly appears,
3. And by the One who created the male and the female (active and receptive energies),
4. Indeed, your efforts are of different intentions.
5. He who gives (both of himself, i.e. his constructed identity, and from himself, i.e. from that which is valuable for him) and protects himself,
6. And believes in (confirms) the Most Beautiful (Names) (to be his essential reality),
7. We will ease him towards ease.
8. But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need (for purification and protection),
9. And denies the Most Beautiful (to be his essential reality),
10. We will ease him toward the most difficult (to a life veiled from the knowledge of the reality and the sunnatullah)!
11. And when he falls (into Hell) his wealth will be of no avail to him.
12. Upon Us is guidance to the reality.
13. And indeed, to Us belongs the eternal life to come and the present one!
14. I have warned you of a blazing Fire.
15. Only the most unfortunate will be subjected to it.
16. Who had denied and turned away (from his essence)!
17. But the one who sought protection will be kept away from it.
18. The one who spends his wealth on others to become purified (rather than hoarding),
19. And he does this not for a return (nor as the return for anything)!
20. Only for the sake of the countenance of his Rabb, the Most High!
21. And indeed, he will be pleased!