By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth glorify (tasbih, with their unique dispositions) Allah, the Maleek, the Quddus, the Aziz, the Hakim (to manifest whatever meanings He desires).
2. It is He who disclosed among the illiterates a Rasul from among themselves, so that he may recite His signs to them, purify them, and teach them the Book (knowledge of the reality and the sunnatullah) and Wisdom (knowledge of formations). Whereas before this they were corrupt in faith.
3. And (He disclosed the Rasul) to others, who had not yet joined them! He is the Aziz, the Hakim.
4. This is the bounty of Allah, which He gives to whom He wills! Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, yet who failed to uphold it, is like the example of a donkey carrying big books! Wretched is the state of those who deny the signs of Allah! Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
6. Say, “O you who are Jews! You think you are the only (protected) friends of Allah! Then wish for death if you are truthful!”
7. But they will never wish for it (death), because of what they have done with their own hands. Allah is Aleem of the wrongdoers.
8. Say, “Death, from which you try to flee, will most definitely reach you! Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unknown and the manifest, and He will inform you of the consequences of what you have been doing.”
9. O believers... When you are called for the Friday prayer (salat) leave trade and race towards the remembrance of Allah (the call to remember your essential reality)! This is better for you, if only you can comprehend (the Truth).
10. And when the prayer has been concluded, spread out within the land and seek the bounty of Allah (your essence with His Names) and remember Allah often so that you may succeed!
11. But when they saw an opportunity for trade or entertainment (rather than turning to Allah and remembering their essence), they raced to it and left you standing (as the imam of the Friday prayer)! Say, “That which is with Allah is better than entertainment and trade... Allah is the best of providers!”