By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Say (recognize, realize, comprehend, experience): “I seek refuge in the Rabb (the reality of the Names comprising my essence) of the Falaq (the light that prevails over the darkness and brings enlightenment to me).”
2. “From the evil of His creation.”
3. “From the evil of the darkness that settles in my mind preventing me from perceiving and comprehending...”
4. “From the evil of the women who blow on knots (those who manipulate brain waves to make black magic).”
5. “And from the evil eye of the envier when he envies!”