By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Subhan is He who took His servant one night (enabled him to super sensibly and dimensionally travel by night) from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed... To show him Our signs... In truth, HU is the Sami, the Basir!
2. And We gave the knowledge of the reality (Book) to Moses... And made it a guidance for the Children of Israel, so they “Do not befriend and take as guardian other than Me!”
3. O descendants of those We carried (in the ship) with Noah... Indeed, he was a grateful servant.
4. And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Book (the dimension of knowledge) “You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will grow your ego to the utmost!”
5. So, when the time came for the first of the two, We sent upon you Our mighty servants... They went into their homes and searched... This was a promise fulfilled.
6. Then We made you prevail over them one more time... We supported you with wealth and sons and made you numerous in warriors.
7. (We informed you that) if you do good, you do good to yourselves; and if you do bad you do it to yourselves! Then when the second time came, (We sent Our servants again) to darken their faces and make them enter the Masjid again, as they entered it the first time, and to utterly destroy all that they took with force...
8. Perhaps your Rabb will have mercy on you... But if you turn, so shall We... We made Hell a restrictive and engulfing place for those who deny the knowledge of the reality.
9. Indeed, this Quran guides to the most substantial truth and gives the good news that the people of faith who engage in beneficial practices will be given great rewards.
10. And (the news of) a painful suffering for those who do not believe in an eternal life to come.
11. Man invites his evil as eagerly as he invites his good! Man is indeed hasty!
12. We have made the night and the day as two signs... We removed the sign of the night – darkness (ignorance) – and made valid the sign of the day – brightness (knowledge)... So that you may seek bounty from your Rabb and know the number of years and its calculation... We have explained everything in detail.
13. We have wrapped the actions (fate) of every person around his neck... During the Doomsday period (one’s doomsday, as in one’s death or the Doomsday period in general) We will produce for him his recorded information.
14. “Read your book (knowledge) of life! Sufficient for you is your individual consciousness at this stage to discern the consequences of your actions.”
15. Whoever is guided to the reality is only guided for himself and whoever goes astray (from the reality) has only gone against his own self! And no one bears the burden of another’s mistakes! We will never cause suffering until We disclose a Rasul with whom We warn!
16. And when We intend to destroy a city We order its most affluent ones (to fix themselves through the Rasuls) but they continue to comply with the requirements of their corrupt beliefs... So they deserve to experience the consequence of Our warning... Thus We destroy them.
17. Many generations We have destroyed after Noah... Your Rabb is Habir and Basir of the mistakes of His servants!
18. Whoever desires the immediate world in front him, We will give to him in the world if We intend... Then We will make Hell a dwelling place for him, degraded and distanced he will dwell therein.
19. And whoever desires the eternal life to come and as believers fulfills the necessary practices of his belief, his practices will be evaluated and he will be made to live its consequence!
20. To all of them, to these and to those, We will send from the bounties of your Rabb... The bounties of your Rabb are not restricted.
21. Look how We favored some above others! Surely the eternal life to come is the greatest in terms of life stations and greatest in individual perception.
22. Do not form another god (in your head) besides Allah! Otherwise (as a result of your duality) you will be degraded and isolated!
23. Your Rabb has ordered you to serve only Him; and to treat your parents well and be giving! If one or both of them reach old age while with you, do not (so much as) sigh to them (getting fed up with looking after them), do not rebuke them, but talk to them with respect!
24. Be humble toward them with grace... Say, “My Rabb... Be merciful to them, as they tamed me when I was young.”
25. Your Rabb (as the One who comprises your essential reality and consciousness; the specific configuration of the Names constituting your being)knows better what is within you (your consciousness)! If you are righteous (those who fulfill the requirements of having faith in the reality), then indeed He is Ghafur to those who repent for their inadequacies.
26. Give the relatives their rights, and also the poor and the stranded traveler... (But) do not spend wastefully!
27. Those who dissipate wastefully without knowing value are the brothers of Satan! And Satan had become ungrateful to the blessings of his Rabb!
28. And if you turn away from them (Ashab al-Suffa) due to grace you await from your Rabb, then speak to them a gentle word.
29. Do not chain your hand to your neck (an Arabic expression meaning, ‘do not be stingy’)! But do not extend it completely either (do not be a squanderer)... Otherwise you will be left in remorse.
30. Indeed, your Rabb will extend provision for whom He wills or restrict it! Indeed He is Habir and Basir over his servants.
31. Do not kill your children out of fear of poverty... We provide life sustenance for them and for you! Indeed, killing them is a great offence!
32. Do not approach adultery (relations outside marriage)! Indeed, that is the transgression of corporeality! It is a way with a wretched end!
33. And do not kill the one (unless it is for retribution) that Allah has forbidden! And whoever is killed unjustly, We have given his guardian an authority, but let him not exceed limits in killing (in retribution)! For he has been supported.
34. Do not approach the property of an orphan, except in the way that is best (to manage it) until he reaches adolescence. And fulfill your word! Indeed, he who gives his word is responsible for his word!
35. And give full measure when you measure, and give weights with an even balance (do not deceive with the scale)... This is both better in general and better in terms of reaching the essence of the matter.
36. Do not pursue that about which you have no knowledge (do not make decisions based on assumptions)! Indeed, hearing (perception), sight (evaluation) and the heart (the reflectors of the Names to the brain – the heart neurons copy themselves to the brain in the womb on the 120th day after conception), all of them are a responsibility upon you!
37. Do not walk upon the earth in egotism! Indeed, you can neither tear the earth nor reach the mountains in height!
38. These bad deeds, in the sight of your Rabb, are incongruent with your essential reality and yield bad results!
39. These are what your Rabb reveals to you of wisdom. So, do not form a god (in your head) besides Allah! Lest you go to Hell in remorse (of not evaluating the forces with which you have been endowed despite being warned) and cursing yourself and distanced (from your essential reality).
40. Has your Rabb chosen you for having sons and taken daughters among the angels (for Himself)? Indeed, you utter grave words!
41. And We have certainly explained (the reality) in this Quran with examples and diverse expressions so that you contemplate and remember, but it only increases them in digression.
42. Say, “If as they claim, there were other gods besides Him, then surely they would have sought a way to the owner of the Throne.”
43. “He is Subhan and exalted; His sublimity is incomprehensibly above and beyond their claims (none can comprehend His sublimity)!”
44. The seven heavens (all creation pertaining to the seven states of consciousness), the earth (the body) and everything within them exalts Him (tasbih; fulfill their functions by constantly manifesting in different ways to express His Names)! There is nothing that does not exalt (tasbih) Him with hamd (evaluation of the corporeal worlds created with His Names, as He wills)! But you do not perceive their functions! Indeed, He is the Halim, the Ghafur.
45. When you recite the Quran We put between you and those who do not believe in their eternal life to come, a concealed curtain.
46. And We place over their consciousness (hearts) covers (blockages) to prevent them from understanding Him, and heaviness in their ears (they cannot perceive)! When you mention the Oneness of your Rabb in the Quran they turn back with hatred.
47. We know well how they listen to it when they lend an ear to you, yet when they whisper among each other, how the wrongdoers say, “You follow a man under a spell.”
48. Look how they made comparisons to you and thus went astray! They can no longer find a way (to the reality)!
49. They said, “When we are bones and crumbled particles, will we truly be resurrected as a new creation?”
50. Say, “Be stones (biological body) and iron (spirit body) (if you like)!”
51. “Or imagine yourselves to be extraordinary (great beings in your world; consciousness) (you will still be resurrected)!” They will say, “Who will restore us (to life)?” Say, “The One who created you the first time!”... (Mockingly) they will shake their heads and say, “When is that?” Say, “Perhaps it will be soon!”
52. When He calls you (when you taste death) you will experience it as His Hamd (His evaluation) and assume you had only stayed (in the grave – the bodily life – the world) only for a little!
53. Tell My servants to say that which is best! Indeed, Satan (the ego-self, assuming you are only the body) induces dissension among them... Indeed, Satan is a clear enemy to man!
54. Your Rabb, as your essential reality, knows you well! He gives you grace if He wills or gives you suffering if He wills! And We did not disclose you as guardian over them.
55. Your Rabb, as the presence in all the beings within the heavens and the earth, knows better... Indeed, We favored some Nabis over others (in terms of their qualities)! And to David We gave the Book of Psalms (the knowledge of wisdom).
56. Say, “Call upon those you assume exist besides Him! They neither possess the power to remove any distress from you nor change the state you are in.”
57. They, whom they invoke, seek a means of closeness to their Rabb, they hope for His grace and fear His suffering! Indeed, the suffering of your Rabb is that which should be feared!
58. There is no country that We will not destroy before the period of Doomsday or punish it with a severe suffering! This has been recorded in detail in the Book (the dimension of knowledge – sunnatullah – Lawh-i Mahfuz).
59. What prevented the disclosure of Our miracles was the denial of the former people (had you denied you would have also suffered the immediate consequences, We would have had to eliminate you)! And We gave Thamud the female camel as an illuminating sign but (by savagely killing her) they wronged her! We only disclose Our miracles to frighten.
60. And remember when We said to you, “Indeed, your Rabb has encompassed the people (BinNas – as their essential reality)”... And We made the sight that We gave to you (that which you experienced on Ascension) and the accursed tree (bodily life) in the Quran only as provocation (objects of trial) for mankind! We frighten them... But this only increases them in transgression.
Note: Touching the forbidden tree, the breathing of the spirit = the manifestation of the Names [the Waliyy] = Adam, who lives as a conscious being, free of all conditions, defines himself as his body [Eve] and thus, while living with the forces of the Names, reduces himself and falls away from these forces and becomes confined to living under bodily conditions on earth.
61. And remember when We told the (earthly) angels (the forces of the Names within the body), “Prostrate to the Adam consciousness” and all except Iblis naturally prostrated and fulfilled the requirements (i.e. the forces became activated)... (Iblis) said, “Should I prostrate to the one You created from clay (water + earth; material body)?” (The presence of Iblis in man is the force of suspicion/delusion and groundless fear, which does not comply with the mind [consciousness]; it assumes the existent to be inexistent and the inexistent to be existent. A. Jili)
62. (Iblis) said, “Look at the one whom You dignified over me! Indeed, if You give me until the period of the Doomsday, I will make all his descendants, except a few, submit to me.”
63. (Allah) said, “Go! Whoever among them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of you all! The full recompense!” (He who follows his delusion and assumes to be only the body, denying his consciousness or essence, will be subject to the hell of corporeality.)
64. “Incite (with delusion) whoever you can among them, assault them with your horses and foot soldiers, become a partner in their wealth and children and promise them! But (alas) Satan does not promise anything except delusion!”
65. “Indeed, over My servants (those who have believed in their essential reality that they are beings of Consciousness) you have no authority (of enforcement)! Sufficient is your Rabb as the Wakil.”
66. It is your Rabb who drives the ship (your bodies) for you through the sea (knowledge) that you may seek of His bounty! Indeed, He is the Rahim (the One who manifests the qualities of the meanings of His Names)!
67. And when adversity touched you at sea, lost were all those you invoked besides Him... But when He delivered you to the land, you turned away from Him... Man is so ungrateful!
68. Did you become certain that He will not cause the land to swallow you (experience the worst of bodily corporeal life) or that He won’t send a storm (of events to disrupt your life) upon you? Then you would not find for yourself an advocate.
69. Or did you become certain that He would not send you back to the sea and send upon you a hurricane of wind and drown you in that water as a result of your ungratefulness? Then you would not find for yourself an opposer against Us either!
70. Indeed, We have honored the children of Adam (the children of those created in the dimension of consciousness) and carried them on land (the body) and sea (dimension of consciousness)... We nourished them with pure-beneficial sustenance of life... We favored them above most of Our creation!
71. In that period, We will call every group of people with their own leader... Whoever is given their book (recorded information) via the forces of his right side, they will confront (read) their deeds and no injustice will be done to them, not even as much as a thread inside a date!
72. And whoever is blind (unable to perceive the Truth) in this life (outer life) will also be blind in the eternal life to come (inner life) and further astray in way (of thought).
73. They were even about to tempt you into provocation against Us and make you invent things about Us, other than which We have revealed to you! (Had they been successful) then they would have befriended you!
74. Had We not given resistance to you and granted you stability you would have nearly inclined a little towards them!
75. In which case We would have made you taste (calamities in) life and death in manifold! Then you would not have found a helper for yourself against Us.
76. They were going to abuse you to drive you out of (Mecca)... And then they would have remained only a little (in the world) after you (they did this and were killed in the battle of Badr).
77. This is Our established way (Sunnah) also in regards to the Rasuls before you! (All Rasuls are driven out of their homelands and then the people who drive them out are destroyed!) You will not find an alteration in Our Sunnah.
78. So establish prayer (salat) at the time the sun sets in the west until the darkness of the night. Also, the Quran of the dawn (the morning prayer)... Indeed, the recitation of the Quran of the dawn is ever witnessed.
79. And in one part of the night, pray with the Quran (experience salat in wakefulness)! Perhaps your Rabb will disclose from within you the praised station (manifest in you the qualities pertaining to that station... [And He already has, based on the verse “Inna fatahnalaka” i.e. “We have given you a clear conquest” 48:01.])!
80. Say, “My Rabb, wherever I enter make me enter in Truth and from wherever I exit make me exit in Truth, and form from Yourself (Your ladun; the potential of the Names comprising my essence) victorious power!”
81. Say, “The Truth has come, and falsity has departed! (The Truth has been informed; all false views have been invalidated.) Indeed, falsity is bound to perish.”
82. We reveal (reflect from one’s essence to one’s consciousness) from the Quran, healing (information to enable healthy thought) and grace (reminder of the qualities pertaining to one’s essential reality) for those who believe! But this only increases the frustration of the wrongdoers (those who deny their essential reality and hence wrong themselves).
83. When We bestow favor upon man he turns away and distances himself! And when he is touched by an unfavorable circumstance he falls into despair.
84. Say, “Everyone acts according to his own creation program (natural disposition; fitrah)” This is why your Rabb (who is the Fatir) knows best who is on the right path!”
85. And they (the Jews) ask you, (O Muhammad) about the spirit. Say, “The spirit is from the command (amr; the manifestation of the Names) of my Rabb. And you have been given little of this knowledge (this answer is for the Jews who asked this question).”
86. And if We willed We could surely remove that which We revealed to you. Then you would not find for yourself an advocate against Us...
87. Except as grace from your Rabb! Indeed, His favor upon you is great!
88. Say, “Indeed, if mankind (the species) and the Jinni were to gather to produce the like of this Quran and were to support each other, they could still not produce the like of it!”
89. Indeed, We have explained all (truths) in this Quran with all kinds of examples, but the majority of people cover the reality (by taking the examples literally).
90. They said, “Never will we believe you until you bring forth for us a spring from the ground.”
91. “Or (until) you have a garden of palm trees and grapes, and make rivers gush forth within them with mighty force.”
92. “Or you make the heaven fall upon us in fragments as you have claimed or you bring Allah and the angels before us as warrantors.” (They say this because they fail to understand the One referenced by the name ‘Allah’ and think of Him as a god in the heavens.)
93. “Or you have a house made of gold or you soar into the sky... And even then we will not believe you soared into the sky until you bring down to us a tangible written book we may read!”... Say, “Subhan is my Rabb! What am I but a human with a Rasul function?”
94. What prevents people from believing when a reality comes to them is their word, “Allah has disclosed a human Rasul!”
95. Say, “If it were angels who walked the earth as its inhabitants then surely We would have sent upon them from the heaven an angel Rasul.”
96. Say, “Sufficient is Allah, as my essential reality with His Names, as Witness between me and you! Indeed, He is Habir, Basir concerning His servants.”
97. Whoever Allah guides to the reality, he is the one who finds the Truth! And whomever he leads astray, he can no longer find a friend besides Him! We will resurrect them during the Doomsday period as blind (unable to see the Truth), dumb (unable to speak the Truth) and deaf (unable to perceive the Truth)! Their abode will be Hell! As its flames subside We will increase them in fire!
98. That is the result of what they did! For they denied Our signs, which were inherent within themselves, and the knowledge of the reality and said, “Will we really be resurrected with a new creation when we are a pile of bones and crumbled particles and dust?”
99. Did they not see that Allah, who created the heavens and the earth, is Qadir to create the likes of them? They have been appointed a life span about which there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers approach only as coverers of the Truth.
100. Say, “If you possessed the depositories of the grace of my Rabb, you would stingily withhold it out of fear that it would finish”... Man is so stingy!
101. Indeed, We gave Moses nine clear miracles... Ask the Children of Israel about how when he (Moses) came to them, the Pharaoh had said, “Indeed, I think, O Moses, you are but a magician!”
102. (And Moses said to Pharaoh), “Indeed, you know well that none has disclosed these proofs to verify my authenticity other than the Rabb of the heavens and the earth... Indeed, I think, O Pharaoh, that you are but a loser!”
103. So (Pharaoh) intended to drive them out of the land, but We drowned him and those with him altogether!
104. Then We told the Children of Israel, “Dwell in the land... When the afterlife comes due, We will gather you altogether.”
105. We revealed it as the Truth, and as the Truth is descended! We disclosed you only as a bringer of good news and a warner.”
106. We separated the Quran into chapters, completing one another, so that you may recite it to the people over a prolonged period, giving them the chance to digest it... We sent it down part by part.
107. Say, “Believe in it or do not believe in it! Those who were given knowledge before it, when it (the Quran) is recited to them, they prostrate in respect.” (This is a verse of prostration.)
108. And they say, “Subhan is our Rabb! Indeed, the promise of our Rabb will be fulfilled.”
109. They fall upon their faces in prostration with tears... (The recital of the Quran) increases them in humble submission and awe!
110. Say, “Turn to Allah or turn to the Rahman; with whichever understanding you turn, to HU belongs the Most Beautiful Names (all the Names reference the ONE! The Beautiful Names are references to the various qualities of the ONE; there is no other than HU)! Do not raise your voice during prayer, but do not conceal it completely either; seek a way between them.”
111. And say, “Hamd (the evaluation of the corporeal worlds as He wills) belongs to Allah, who has not taken a son, who has no partner in His dominion, and therefore has no need of a guardian” and glorify Him through takbir (experience His magnificent might; Allahu Akbar)!