By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By Nun (the knowledge of Uluhiyyah) and the Pen (Qalam; the discloser of the knowledge) and everything it inscribes (the creator of the detailed manifestation of the knowledge as the sunnatullah)...
2. You are not, by the favor of your Rabb, possessed (by invisible beings; the jinn)!
3. Indeed, there is uninterrupted reward for you.
4. And indeed, you are of a great morality!
5. Soon you will see and they will see;
6. Who the possessed ones are!
7. Indeed, your Rabb knows well (from their being) who has gone astray from His way. And He knows well who has attained the reality (as He is present within their being)!
8. So do not follow the deniers!
9. They wished that you would soften in your approach (compromise), so they can show tolerance (to you)!
10. Do not conform to every base and imprudent habitual swearer (as they are cocooned from Allah and the sunnatullah);
11. Who mocks, reproaches and gossips;
12. Who prevents the experience of (the reality) and is guilty of transgression;
13. Stingy, ignorant and moreover branded with disbelief!
14. (Will you obey him) just because he has wealth and children!
15. When he was informed of Our verses he said, “Legends of the former people.”
16. Soon We shall brand him by his nose (he will not be able to overlook the Truth)!
17. Indeed, We afflicted them as We afflicted the people of the garden. When they vowed to harvest in the morning.
18. Without saying “If Allah wills”...
19. So a calamity befell the garden as they slept.
20. And it (the garden) dried and blackened!
21. (When they awoke) in the morning they called out to one another:
22. “Go early to the crops if you are going to cut and pick.”
23. So they set out, whispering among themselves:
24. “There shall not enter (the garden) today any poor person!”
25. They set out, assuming they had the power to prevent the poor.
26. But when they saw the garden (destroyed), they said, “We must have come to the wrong place.”
27. “No (this is the right place), but we have incurred loss!”
28. The most reasonable one among them said, “Did I not tell you to exalt (tasbih; fulfill your servitude to your Rabb)?”
29. They said, “Our Rabb is Subhan! Indeed, we have fallen short of giving your due!”
30. And they turned to each other and began to blame each other!
31. They said, “Woe to us! Indeed, we have been insolent!”
32. “Perhaps our Rabb will give in its stead one that is better! Indeed, we are (now) of those who turn to their Rabb.”
33. Such is the suffering! And the suffering of the eternal life to come is even greater! If only they knew...
34. Indeed, for those who protect themselves there are Paradises of Bliss with their Rabb.
35. Will we treat those who have submitted (the Muslims) like those guilty of denial?
36. What is wrong with you! How do you judge?
37. Or do you have a book from which you learn?
38. By which you are given the commands that you like (and assume you are not in compliance with the sunnatullah)!
39. Or have you received a word from Us, valid until the Doomsday, that you are free to do what you like?
40. Ask them which of them takes responsibility for this (claim)?
41. Or do they have partners that they associate with Us? Let them bring their partners if they are truthful!
42. The time when the reality becomes manifest and they are invited to prostrate (confess the nonexistence of their assumed separate existence) they will be unable to do so!
43. Their eyes humbled with terror, humiliated! Whereas they used to be invited to prostrate while they were sound and in the world.
44. (My Rasul) leave Me to deal (alone) with those who deny! We shall gradually take them to ruin from where they know not!
45. And I give them time... But indeed, my trap is firm!
46. Or do you ask from them a return by which they feel indebted and burdened?
47. Or do they have (knowledge of) the unknown (the unperceivable) which they write?
48. Be patient for the judgment of your Rabb and do not be like the companion of the fish (Jonah, the Nabi)! How he had turned in distress.
49. If the favor of your Rabb had not reached him he would have been thrown onto the naked shore, debased!
50. But his Rabb chose him and made him of the righteous (the experiencers of the reality).
51. Indeed, those who deny the knowledge of the reality were about to knock you down with their looks when they heard the reminder (of their reality; dhikr) saying, “Indeed, he is possessed (under the influence of the jinn).”
52. Whereas it is only a reminder to the people (of their essential reality)!