By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Meem.
2. These are the signs of the Book of Wisdom (knowledge).
3. As grace and guidance to the reality for those who turn to Allah as though they see Him (the doers of good).
4. They are those who establish salat and give alms, and they are certain about their eternal life to come.
5. They are upon the knowledge of the reality from their Rabb and it is they who are liberated.
6. And there are some among the people who engage in idle talk, without any basis, as amusement and to lead (people) astray from the way of Allah. There is a humiliating suffering for them.
7. And when he is informed of Our signs he turns away with arrogance as if he has not heard it, as if there is deafness in his ears... Give him the news of an intense suffering!
8. As for those who believe and fulfill its requisites, for them there are Paradises of Bliss (a life adorned with the Rahim qualities of the Names).
9. They will abide therein eternally... It is the true promise of Allah! HU is the Aziz, the Hakim.
10. He created the heavens without pillars (the dimensions of knowledge and consciousness subsist directly as the meanings of the Names) so that (your self-consciousness can develop) and set firm mountains (organs) upon the earth (the body) so that you are not shaken, and formed every creature (animalistic properties)... We disclosed water (knowledge – the consciousness with which one can become aware of his essential self) from the heavens (universal consciousness) and formed in it of every generous pair (your spirit – character for your eternal life to come).
11. This is the creation of Allah... So, show me what those other than Him have created? No, the wrongdoers are plunged in clear error.
12. Indeed, We gave wisdom (an intellect based on systematic thinking) to Luqman, so that he may be grateful to Allah... And whoever is grateful, his gratitude is for his own self... And whoever denies (the blessings within his essence), Allah is indeed the Ghani, the Hamid.
13. And when Luqman admonished his son, “O my son! Do not associate partners with Allah (don’t deify your self/body), who comprises your essence with His Names! Assuredly, duality is a great wrongdoing!
14. We enjoined upon man his parents... His mother carried him in weakness upon weakness... And his weaning from breastfeeding is within two years... “Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the return!”
15. But if they force you to associate with Me that which goes against your knowledge, then do not obey them! Be kind to them in terms of worldly relations, but follow the one who turns to Me! Your return is to Me. I will notify you about the things you do.
16. “O my son... Indeed, if the thing you do is the weight of a mustard seed and it is inside a rock or in the heavens or beneath the earth, Allah will bring it forth (as the result of your essence)... Indeed, Allah is the Latif, the Habir.”
17. “O my son... Establish salat... Make your judgments based on your faith; enjoin the good and forbid the bad. And be patient with what afflicts you! Indeed, these are things that require determination.”
18. “Do not turn away from people in arrogance and do not walk upon the earth boastfully! Indeed, Allah does not like those who are arrogant and proud with their possessions!”
19. “Know your boundaries in life, with balance, and lower your voice! Indeed, the ugliest of sounds is the voice of donkeys.”
20. Do you not see how Allah has subjected all that is in the heavens and the earth to your service and spread His apparent and concealed blessings upon you... And among the people are some who dispute about Allah without any basis in reality, and no enlightening knowledge.
21. When they are told, “Follow what Allah has revealed” they say, “No, we follow the ways of our ancestors”... Even if Satan (bodily desires)calls them to the suffering of a blazing fire?
22. And whoever submits his face (consciousness) to Allah as a doer of good, has surely grasped a strong handle... All affairs return to Allah!
23. And whoever denies, do not let his denial upset you! Their return is to Us; We will inform them of the things they do... Indeed, Allah, as the Absolute Essence of the Names comprising your being, is the Aleem.
24. They will enjoy the pleasures of the world for a short while... Then We will subject them to an intense suffering.
25. Indeed, if you were to ask them, “Who created the heavens and the earth?” they will surely say, “Allah”... Say, “Al-hamdu-lillah – Hamd belongs to Allah!”... But no, most of them cannot understand!
26. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth is for Allah (to observe the manifestation of the qualities of His Names). Indeed, Allah is HU, the Ghani, the Hamid.
27. If all the trees on earth were pens and the sea (were ink) and seven more seas were added to it, the words of Allah would not cease... Indeed, Allah is the Aziz, the Hakim.
28. The creation and resurrection of all of you with a new form in a new dimension of life is just like that of a single being... Indeed, Allah is the Sami, the Basir.
29. Did you not see how Allah transforms the night into the day, and the day into the night! He has appointed functions to the Sun and the Moon! Each one fulfills its own function for a specified time... Allah is Habir of what you do (as its creator).
30. That is because Allah is HU, the Truth (the Absolute Reality)... Indeed, the things to which they give names other than Allah are baseless empty things! Indeed, Allah is HU, the Aliy, the Kabir.
31. Did you not see how the ships sail through the sea as a blessing from Allah so that He may show you of His signs? Indeed, there are lessons in this for those who are patient and grateful.
32. And when waves cover them like dark clouds they devote their faith purely to Allah and pray... But when We deliver them to the land, some of them take the middle path. And none deliberately denies Our signs, except those who are brutal and ungrateful.
33. O people! Protect yourselves from your Rabb (for He will definitely enforce the consequences of your deeds upon you) and fear the time at which no father will avail his son and no son will avail his father! Indeed, the promise of Allah is true! Do not let the worldly life deceive you... And do not let the deceiver (your deluded ego) deceive you about Allah (by making you think he is your essential reality so nothing will happen to you, veiling you from sunnatullah)!
34. Indeed, the knowledge of that hour (death) is with Allah, He sends down the rain, He knows what is in the wombs; no one knows what the future will bring, and no one knows where they will die! Indeed, Allah is the Aleem, the Habir.